Block ratchet automatic
Now you can enjoy the flexibility to configure the blocks of the ratchet for you. Ronstan is the only company that offers a locking ratchet with both modes of commitment automatic and manual *. In the automatic mode of the ratchet mechanism is activated when a load applied, but switches off when it is released. This allows the sheet to slide smoothly and freely, ideal for a rapid easing of the sheet and screeching spinnaker asymmetric. In manual mode, the ratchet mechanism can be activated or deactivated according to need. This is the preferred setting for the mainsail for sailors. Try the block in both modes and see which one you prefer - you can't really go wrong.
* Selected models of the 55 series.
Awesome lock ratchet action that retains the power
Quite simply, Ronstan Ratchet Orbit Blocks ™ have the highest holding power available. The sophisticated pulley with NC machining features generation 2 of our geometry cross hole patented. Its holding power is up to 21: 1, almost double that of our closest competitor. The unique design of the pulley has 12 faces of jack who resist directly to the movement of the line loaded. The traditional designs have only 8 faces with an angled resistance to the movement of the line. Our design of Generation 2 has faces straight resistance that distribute the load and minimize the wear of the strings. These faces are offset from the radial line, to drag the rope towards the bottom in the area of the outlet when it is under load.
- Systems for mainsheet, sheets, and spinnakers on dinghies, sport boats and small keel
- boats to 8m (26 feet).
- Applications of winch, boom vang and backstay on boats up to 8 m (26 feet).
- Layers of spinnaker on sports boats and small keel boats (lead blocks side)
- Sheave: anodized aluminum
- Ball bearings: high resistance carbon black carbon Aceetal
- Frame / Cheeks: nylon reinforced with glass fiber reinforced
- Rope link: SK75 Dyneema® - impregnated multi-fiber and UV stabilized
- Connection head: stainless steel 316.
- Ball bearings: high compression, carbon black Acetal.
- Sheave: hard anodised aluminium.
|Max. The Top Ø
|Max. Cable Ø
|M. W. L.