Superwarm X Skiff suit Zhik
The range Superwarm® X contains our latest technologies in materials and the mute to produce our long john more durable, flexible and warmer than ever. The neoprene super stretch Superwarm® includes our panels Hydrobase® moisture improved, and the inner lining quick drying, which provides thermal insulation in extreme, by incorporating thicknesses of the multiple over the body to maximise movement, flexibility and warmth. All the seams are glued and sewn to the blind with the addition of a tape-neoprene-ultra-thin, high elasticity in critical areas for improved durability and water resistance. The material Zhiktex ™ II in the knee and in the seat has a knitted construction 3D highly abrasion resistant, and offers high levels of durability while maintaining flexibility. The seals for the legs ZiBand® protects from jets of water and provide a connection sealed with boots. The patented construction Loo Rip ™ prevents the accumulation of hot flashes and cold water inside the suit. Designed to the highest standard and full of all the features required for comfort, warmth and practicality. It is the ultimate choice for athletes who require the best equipment.
- NEOPRENE THERMAL INSULATION 3MM Provides warmth for the coldest conditions.
- SUPER STRETCH 4-WAY Neoprene and nylon for high maneuverability
- SUITABLE MAPPED 3D BODY Means that you will get the fit as comfortable as possible
- WITHIN HYDROBASE® QUICK DRY Interior soft and comfortable, moisture-absorbing
- ZHIKTEX ™ II SUPERIOR ABRASION RESISTANCE panels in the back and in the knees provide excellent durability in the high wear areas
- SEALED SEAMS GLUED AND LATER For full waterproof protection
- SEALS FOR the LEGS ZIBAND® The silicone band creates an airtight seal to prevent the discharge of water
- RIP LOO WATERPROOF Provides relief patented, easy-to-access
- SIDE LEG POCKET, EASY-TO-ACCESS allows You to securely store all your small items in one pocket, low-profile