Superwarm X Skiff suit Zhik
The Superwarm® X range features our latest material and wetsuit technologies to produce our strongest, most flexible and warmest long johns ever. Superwarm® super stretch neoprene includes our improved moisture wicking Hydrobase® panels and quick-drying inner lining, which provides extreme thermal insulation, incorporating multiple thicknesses throughout the body to maximize movement, flexibility and warmth. All seams are blindly bonded and stitched with the addition of ultra-thin, high-stretch neoprene tape in critical areas for added durability and waterproofing. Zhiktex ™ II material in the knee and seat features a highly abrasion resistant 3D mesh construction, which offers high levels of durability while maintaining flexibility. ZiBand® leg seals protect against gushing water and provide a sealed connection with boots. The patented Loo Rip ™ construction prevents the accumulation of cold flashes and water inside the suit. Designed to the highest standards and packed with all the features required for comfort, warmth and practicality. It is the ultimate choice for sports athletes who demand the best equipment.
- THERMAL INSULATING NEOPRENE 3MM Provides unmatched warmth for the coldest conditions.
- 4-WAY SUPER STRETCH Neoprene and nylon for high maneuverability
- FIT 3D BODY MAPPING Means you'll get the most comfortable fit possible
- QUICK DRY HYDROBASE® INTERIOR Soft and comfortable interior that absorbs moisture
- ZHIKTEX ™ II SUPERIOR ABRASION RESISTANCE Panels in the back and knees provide excellent durability in high wear areas
- BONDED AND SUBSEQUENT SEALED SEAMS For full waterproof protection
- ZIBAND® LEG SEALS Silicone band creates an airtight seal to prevent water from draining
- WATERPROOF RIP LOO Provides easy access patented relief
- EASY ACCESS SIDE LEG POCKET Allows you to safely store all small items in a low profile pocket